The Best Pants for Tall Skinny Toddlers
My son has been nearly off the chart in height and in the lowest percentiles for weight since he was 2 so I'm constantly on the hunt for pants that won't fall off his hips without being highwaters. It's been a long 2 years of trial and error and lots of returns/donations but here is my list of the best options for lanky boys!
1. Zara - Zara is hands down my favorite for pants for Gavin. They have great length, good stretch, and an adjustable waistband. My favorites are the Basic Skinny Twill Jeans (they come in a bunch of colors and are under $20) and the Indigo Skinny Jeans (only available in size 6 and up but they work for Gavin's height!) Love them paired with his State of Play Kids Rainbow Windy City Crewneck!
2. Miki Miette - I discovered this brand back when I was at Mac & Mia and it is my absolute fave for joggers and comfy, casual pieces for littles! Their elevated basics are perfect for everyday wear! I love these Cory Joggers; they run long and slim, perfect for my string bean!
3. H&M - You can't beat the price on these jeans especially for active little guys. They do run a little bigger in the legs and waist but the adjustable waistband keeps them up!
4. Children's Place (Amazon) - I recently needed some new pants quickly for Gavin (he refuses to wear them if they get the tiniest of holes in them) so I turned to Amazon for a quicky delivery. I got these skinny chinos and was pleasantly surprised! They are a little baggier than I would like but they are easy to dress up or down and the gray works well with everything!
5. Cat & Jack (Target) - Cat & Jack has suprisingly good jeans for the price! I love the vintage medium wash and have bought them for the past 2 years for Gavin.